Sunday, February 14, 2010

LIGHTING Assignment, Photo #2

















Local weather forecasters call for an additional 3-6 inches of the white stuff overnight in the City; inland areas may expect 5-7.


On the way home from Humes, I turned the car on an unfamiliar back road home. I stopped behind the Fort LeBoeuf High School Athletic Field to take advantage of the awesome sunlight breaking through between clouds. It had just begun to snow again. I liked the way the sun perched atop the silo.
This bottom photo was taken on the landscape mode, 1/500, f11, iso 100, 22 mm on auto fine setting. I had to hurry through this series of seven shots, published in Picasa, because the sun was becoming too bright, and it was snowing even harder, but I was satisfied with the end results.

No comments:

Post a Comment